Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Elves in my life

Yesterday I was the very excited recipient of the first package of a Harry & David Fruit of the Month Club!! I've wanted to get one for so long and just haven't felt like it was a good idea to send it to myself. Don't ask me why - I don't know. It's just not the same.

Anyway. My Elves were kind enough to fulfill that wish for me this Christmas.

Last Christmas, they gifted me with the mother of all toaster ovens, which I had mentioned would be really nice to have. Not that I requested the superdeluxe model that takes the food out of the fridge and cooks it for you, but that's what they gave me.

I love my Elves. And not just cause they give me good stuff - that's a bonus. Needless to say the elves are Kellie, David and Kathy. I meant to lavish more heaps of praise on them, but I see it's past time to get ready for work.

OH - I moved into the new work digs on Monday, but that can wait a day or two.

1 comment:

Alice Faye said...

I'm so glad to see you posting again. I just got caught up. It sounds like you are doing well. Hope you have as wonderful of a Christmas as you did Thanksgiving.